May 18, 2008

The Powers That Be

The right thing to listen to while reading through the schizo writing material below is



I tried lots of different religions in my adolescent years, but didn't set my mind on any in particular. The PTB (Powers That Be) is pretty much anything I have a sense to believe in, mock, or feel the need to talk to for some unexplainable, maybe schizophrenic, reason.

Okay, partially I do it because it's fun too, but since I have no real nameable religion anyway, I'm just gonna believe in whatever strikes me as cool. I'm gonna call them PTB.

So, please don't call the people in white robes if I suddenly start claiming I believe in elves or something. Although I did have a strange dream once about those little creeps that seemed way too real...

2 comments:

bsdpunk said...

I wish more people took this attitude, really bugs me how serious and uptight people get about their PTB. Also....awesome widget.

Vendetta said...

Lol, you mean the radio.blog?