Nov 18, 2008

Small Recap

In case you haven't noticed, I've been away these past couple of months. I haven't written much, but then I again I just didn't feel inspired to. Although I've started a fiction story. Haven't told you about that, have I? Damn, I really should start posting more news in here.

Anyway, I've started a fiction blog called Clairvoyance. So far I've written only a couple of semi-coherent chapters, but I'm working on adding more of them, developing a storyline and improving my writing style. So far it's probably far from perfect and still in Beta version, but I've never really written anything before (fictionwise), so for me this is a test of my writing abilities and a way to see into my imagination.

Also, I finally finished the blog look for Clairvoyance. I'm pretty sure its design pwns and I'm even thinking of simplifying BGP's look. On my new pc (btw, I got myself a new pc!) it looks kinda too space taking and flashy.

So, stay sharp people. This place might change at any moment.

Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so you finally got a new PC? Congrats!

Oh, and in reference to your comment, I totally agree with you about the disgusting treatment of circus animals. It's absolutely appalling (I've read Water for Elephants - go Rosie!)

Vendetta said...

Yeah, the book was great.

Anonymous said...

Earth to Lyssa? Hello-o?

Vendetta said...

@Emma

o.O What? Yes, I'm here. What did I miss? I was sort of out of it for a while.