Tenerife

It’s been, like, a week since I’m here and I’m still in a strange state of not realizing the awesomeness of the change. I haven’t been to the beach yet, but I spent about an hour and a half sunbathing near the pool. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t count, too. I’m still pale and haven’t enjoyed the freedom of swimming in the raging (or any) ocean. I wish I would just go and do something crazy cool and adventurous. Something besides facing–and, my god, defeating–a cockroach in my apartment. Not that it wasn’t cool.

Spanish language is still a mystery to me, same as what they’re saying on the TV channels here. Gonna be learning the language by rereading the Twilight and Southern Vampires series, this time in Spanish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about Santa Cruz de Tenerife, but I love your template. Do you make them yourself?

Vendetta said...

Yep, that's what I do. The old ones were mine, too, but I can't use the same layout for long (it makes me all itchy), so I leave the old ones for other ppl to use and make myself a new one. Often.

Lol, btw, long time no see.