Home

I'm a confusing person. I confuse myself all the time, and while I'm at it, I try to confuse others, too. I wonder why it's like that. Sometimes it's really hard for me to sort things out or understand why I am stuck doing that when everyone else has already moved on.

I also think a lot. These days I've been thinking especially hard about things I'm better off not thinking, which sucks, and makes me feel weird. I wonder if it's just bad timing or I have some self-destruct trigger that makes me do something that would make things so much more complicated, for myself and others.

Or maybe I'm just a bitch, and I picked this time to rage only because deep inside I knew it would bring the worst possible outcome. Or maybe I don't want to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or maybe you're in love...
who knows...

Vendetta said...

Wow... Couldn't restrain yourself, huh, Pumkin Bear? Is your first name really "Pumkin"?