Okay, I made up a strange visualization this morning before going to bed. “Down the Rabbit Hole” won’t begin to describe it, but it sounds very accurate. I also discovered that it's really helpful.

You use a visualization-n-imagination technique where anything goes. It is a sort of Alice in Wonderland experience, where you let your subconscious talk to you through imagination. That’s real fun, by the way.

For example, today I found out that my heart doesn’t seem to be too happy with me, so it would rather hop away toward what it really wants than stay in a place where it can’t get what it deserves. In a fantasy that was what literally happened, but apparently what I have to work with here is metaphor.

I’ve got to say I learned a lot of things about myself with this visualization/self-search technique. It allowed my subconscious to show me what was hidden from my conscious mind so I would have something to work with in the future.

If you ever want to try this, all you need is let yourself roam through the world of your imagination while searching for guidance or a solution to something that is bothering you. Just don’t forget that you’ll really have to have a guide in that world, albeit imaginary.

Listening to your inner voice is very helpful and important, and it can take visual form of pretty much whoever you like. For example, a Cheshire cat will do.


8 comments:

Comfortably Numb said...

Hmmm...visualisations...errr..ok
BTW your blog name still is a mystery to me :P

Cheers!

my blog: www.cherryantacids.blogspot.com

Vendetta said...

Lol, all right. Check for "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it" in Google.

Homer Simpson! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Comfortably Numb said...

OMG! btw homer simpson is my other profile on google :P

Anyway I thought to delete it and continue with the older one :P

yea Ill google it right away and Ill let u know...and is cherry flavoured antacids a mystery?

Comfortably Numb said...

Ok Ok I got that!

Put Your Big Girl Panties On and Deal With It…
by Roz Van Meter
ISBN-10: 1402208820

Will get it:P

Vendetta said...

Lol. It's not about the book, it's about the saying.

Comfortably Numb said...

ROFLLLMAO!

Im so stupid! :P

Ok oK...I need u to explain it to me cosidering Im so dumb..Ill wait for your reply :P

Vendetta said...

lol, I don't think there's a lot to explain. It's just what they say when you start acting all childish and damsel-in-distress-like. If you're a girl, that is...