May 7, 2008

My Vampiry Side

Maybe nobody knew this, but I am one of those weirdos who go to sleep at down and wake up at almost sunset. Creepy? Yah. Unnatural? Hmm... Well, maybe a little. It's not like I'm doing it on purpose, though.

It's just whenever I'm at home, I lose interest in so many things that it's hard for me to keep my daytime entertaining enough to actually spend a lot of energy. And when I don't, I just can't sleep.



"Fly, my pretty! Fly! You will bring to me the Innocents for the blood sacrifice and make me immortal forever. Bwa-ha-ha-ha!"

Pause.

"Oh, and while you're at it, check the local pharmacies and buy - no, wait - steal, yes, steal the tampons! Ste-al the tam-pons. Yeah, okay, go. Now where was I?.. Oh. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

funy words, woman; I just wanted to write you a greeting from another blut sauger, I add you in msn, maybe it would be amusing to meet you. Suerte. M

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the boots are all over 230 dollars on every page. But completely I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 230 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that particular brand. The prices for the boots are all over 250 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?