Feb 2, 2009

Tired - Monday, 23:50

Home,
sulking


Wallowing in a sea of self pity, I realized that I'm starting to doubt the importance of having this whole "emotional attachment" thing in my life. Feeling confused all the time is bad enough--feeling whiney and girly is plain pathetic.

There's many things I hate in life, and being frequently vulnerable is one of them. Now it seems like I'm at the point where I want to kill all emotions that annoy me the most, considering how unhelpful they are to my moods. I get upset, and instantly feel like sulking and sleeping; I feel happy, and while I'm on the high of my excitement, I don't even realize that it doesn't change anything in my life, so there's actually nothing to be happy about. In the end, I just feel worn out, and that possibly is the only correct response to the emotional rollercoaster people call "attachment".

1 comments:

absent.canadian said...

The older I get, the more I cherish emotional vulnerability. Sounds counterintuitive, I know, but it's true.